Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver
|Release date (US)||September 27, 2012|
|Highlights & notes|
|← Previous||Next →|
New Skins in the Store 编辑
The following skins were added along with this patch.
The following skin was added along with this patch but it was not made available until October 1st.
League of Legends V188.8.131.52 编辑
- Unseen Threat (Innate): When Kha'Zix is not visible to the enemy team, he gains Unseen Threat, causing his next basic attack against an enemy champion to deal bonus magic damage and slow.
- Taste Their Fear Taste Their Fear: Deal physical damage to a single target. Damage against isolated targets is significantly increased. Kha'Zix passively marks enemies that are isolated from nearby allies.
- Evolved Enlarged Claws: Increases damage to isolated targets even further. Kha'Zix also gains increased range on both Taste Their Fear and his basic attack.
- Void Spike Void Spike: Kha'Zix fires spikes that explode on contact, dealing physical damage to all nearby enemies. Kha'Zix is healed if he is within the explosion radius.
- Evolved Spike Racks: Causes Void Spike to fire three projectiles in a cone. Spikes will also apply Unseen Threat to all enemies caught within the area of effect.
- Leap: Kha'Zix leaps to an area, dealing physical damage to enemies in the area he lands.
- Evolved Wings: Increases Leap's range dramatically and causes a kill or assists to refresh the cooldown of Leap.
- Void Assault Void Assault: Each rank of Void Assault allows Kha'Zix to evolve one of his active abilities, granting it an additional effect. Upon activation, Kha'Zix enters stealth and gains Unseen Threat, increasing Movement Speed. Kha’zix can cast Void Assault again for a short time after activation.
- Evolved Active Camouflage: Allows Kha’Zix to cast Void Assault three times over the course of its duration and reduces any damage he sustains while in stealth.
- Cooldown increased to 8/7.5/7/6.5/6 seconds from 6 seconds at all ranks.
- Battle Roar Battle Roar:
- Damage reduced to 60/100/140/180/220 from 75/120/165/210/255.
- Armor and magic resist bonus reduced to 15/22/29/36/43 from 20/30/40/50/60.
- Soraka has received a visual upgrade.
- Dark Sphere Dark Sphere:
- Damage increased to 70/110/150/190/230 from 60/100/140/180/220.
- Ability power ratio increased to 0.6 from 0.5.
- Mana cost reduced to 40/50/60/70/80 from 50/60/70/80/90.
- Scatter the Weak Scatter the Weak:
- Range increased to 650 from 600.
- Missile speed increased to 2500 from 2000.
- Improved sphere stun detection when a sphere is first knocked away.
- Force of Will Force of Will:
- Throw Range increased to 950 from 900.
- Unleashed Power Unleashed Power:
- Ability power ratio per sphere increased to 0.2 from 0.15.
- Three Talon Strike:
- Fixed: Bonus damage no longer applies to critical strikes.
- Audacious Charge:
- Fixed: Slow is now reduced by Tenacity.
- Added new particles to and .
- Updated tool-tips for Ashe, Cho'Gath, Ryze and Sona.
- Updated lore for Soraka and Warwick.
- On rare occasion, players may now be asked for their feedback at the end of a game.
- Key Bindings:
- It is now possible to bind the "Cast Spell", "Summoner Spell" and "Recall" actions to any combination of keyboard keys. (Longer key combinations will not display a bind next to the ability icon in the HUD.)
- Bugfix – User Interface:
- It is now possible to cancel the spending of an ability point via the level-up button after the mouse has been clicked, as long as the mouse cursor is moved off of the level-up button before releasing the click.
- The green border around items will now only appear for clickable items (consumable or active-effect items).
Spectator Mode 编辑
- You may now spectate any game being spectated by a player on your friends list.
Undocumented Changes 编辑
- Kayle's classic splash art has been slightly altered; the rock formations have been removed.
- Lux's classic splash art has been replaced.
|League of Legends: Release History|