Talon, the Blade's Shadow
|Release date (US)||August 24, 2011|
|Highlights & notes|
|← Previous||Next →|
New Skins in Store 编辑
The following skins were released along with this patch.
The following skin was released with this patch, but was not available for purchase until Monday, August 29.
The following skin was released with this patch, but was not available for purchase until Monday, September 6.
In addition, the following skin was released in the patch files but wasn't available until September 14, when it was given as a reward for being in the top 3% of the ranked ladder in any of the three ranked categories at the end of Season One:
PVP.net Store 编辑
- Added a "purchases tab" that contains a history of all your purchases.
- Champions tab redesigned to feature their full splash arts.
- Home page layout graphics updated.
- Home page now features a progress indicator for content being loaded.
- Filtering and search redesigned to be more visually appealing and compact.
- Made several fixes and tweaks to padding/alignments/font issues throughout the store.
PVP.net v1.42.34 编辑
- New home page design:
- Now displays YouTube videos (Champion spotlights, Community showcases, etc). These videos can be expanded to full screen.
- Top news articles from the official page are displayed in the lower left.
- Featured and sale items from the store are now displayed in the top right.
- Redesigned the banner scroller to make it smoother.
- New art and layout for the End of Game screen.
- Improved messages for game invites to include game type.
- Updated the design for map and game selection.
- Summoner's Rift Autumn map is now directly selectable from the custom game screen.
League of Legends v188.8.131.52 编辑
- Noxian Diplomacy: Talon viciously stabs his enemy, dealing heavy physical damage and causing them to leave a blood trail that Talon can use to track them.
- Rake: Talon fans out three blades in front of him that quickly return to him, dealing damage and slowing any target hit in either direction.
- Cutthroat: Talon leaps behind his target and silences them for a short duration, amplifying the damage of any of his follow up attacks and abilities.
- Shadow Assault (Ultimate): Talon enters stealth for a short duration, gaining a movement speed boost and sending blades that deal damage to all enemies in their path flying in every direction. Once the blades reach a certain distance, they pause and form a circle. When Talon reappears from stealth, the blades return to him, once again dealing damage to any opponent they pass through.
- Mercy (Innate): Talon's auto-attacks deal additional damage to a target that is under the influence of any crowd control effect.
- Unbreakable Will Unbreakable Will:
- Physical and magic damage reduction reduced to 50/60/70% from 75% at all ranks.
- Duration changed to 7 seconds at all ranks from 6/7/8.
- Leap Strike: base damage reduced to 20/45/70/95/120 from 35/60/85/110/135.
- Base damage reduced to 60/95/130/165/200 from 75/110/135/180/215.
- It now breaks spell shields.
- Attack damage per level increased to 2.8 from 2.5.
- Attack speed per level increased to 2.5% from 2.0%.
- It now scales with 100% of her bonus attack damage in addition to having a 1.0 ability power ratio.
- Damage amplification increased to 6/7/8/9/10% from 5% at all ranks.
- Resonating Strike Resonating Strike will now only automatically attempt to attack champions rather than all enemies.
- Fixed several tooltip errors.
- Javelin Toss:
- Cooldown reduced to 6 from 7.
- Mana cost reduced to 50/60/70/80/90 from 60/75/90/105/120.
- Cooldown increased to 4 from 3.
- It will now be affected by cooldown reduction.
- Primal Surge:
- Mana cost increased to 60/80/100/120/140 from 65/70/75/80/85.
- Base heal changed to 50/85/120/155/190 from 60/90/120/150/180.
- Ability power ratio reduced to 0.7 from 1.25.
- Swipe: ability power ratio increased to 0.4 from 0.2.
- Aspect of the Cougar now grants 10/15/20 armor and magic resistance instead of 10% dodge.
- Command: Dissonance: base damage reduced to 70/115/160/205/250 from 70/120/170/220/270.
- Command: Protect Command: Protect: shield strength ability power ratio reduced to 0.4 from 0.6.
- Fixed a bug where Command: Shockwave Command: Shockwave was dealing extra damage at ranks 11 and 16.
- Reduced the lockout time while casting Sona's songs to make them more responsive.
- Aria of Perseverance:
- Base heal reduced to 25/50/75/100/125 from 35/70/105/140/175.
- Ability power ratio reduced to 0.25 from 0.35.
- Now grants her passive aura bonus to her heal target and herself again as an extra bonus for 3 seconds.
- Fixed a bug where Hymn of Valor and Aria of Perseverance caused her to deal 20% reduced damage.
- Recommended items updated.
- Base health increased to 375 from 359.
- Health per level increased to 71 from 67.
- Base damage reduced to 60/85/110/135/160 from 60/90/120/150/180.
- Ability power ratio increased to 0.4 from 0.25.
- Magic reduction per stack increased to 8/9/10/11/12 from 8 at all ranks.
- Maximum stacks reduced to 10 from 20.
- Cooldown reduced to 2.5 seconds from 3 seconds.
- Mana cost reduced to 35/40/45/50/55 from 40/50/60/70/80.
- Range increased by 30.
- Astral Blessing Astral Blessing:
- Base heal increased to 70/140/210/280/350 from 60/120/180/240/300.
- Ability power ratio reduced to 0.45 from 0.9.
- Armor buff increased to 25/50/75/100/125 from 20/35/50/65/80.
- Armor buff duration increased to 5 seconds from 4.
- Cooldown increased to 20 from 10.
- Cast range increased to 750 from 650.
- Ability power ratio increased to 0.75 from 0.6.
- Silence duration changed to 1.5/1.75/2/2.25/2.5 seconds from 1/1.5/2/2.5/3
- Cooldown reduced to 10 from 15.
- No longer grants double mana when cast on herself.
- Ability power ratio reduced to 0.7 from 1.3.
- Mana cost reduced to 100/175/250 from 200/275/350.
- Base attack speed increased to 0.625 from 0.613.
- Ability power ratio reduced to 0.6 from 1.1.
- Cooldown increased to 20/19/18/17/16 seconds from 16/15/14/13/12 seconds.
- Cooldown reduction on autoattacks is now 3 seconds if attacking champions and 1 second if attacking non-champion instead of being 2 seconds regardless of target.
- Turtle Stance:
- Damage dealt to heal ratio reduced to 10/12/14/16/18% from 12/14/16/18/20%.
- Damage dealt to mana return ratio reduced to 5/6/7/8/9% from 9/10.5/12/13.5/15%.
- Fixed a bug with Phoenix Stance where the activation damage was counting as single target spell damage for spell vamp or .
- Three Talon Strike: knock up duration slightly reduced.
- Audacious Charge: slow duration reduced to 1.5 seconds from 1.75.
- User interface improvements:
- New scoreboard.
- Removed upper left redundant info about your own champion.
- Floating text is now prioritized to show important events such as being stunned or silenced much more quickly.
- Kills are now displayed as "Kill Callouts" along the right hand side of the screen and show assists.
- Added a new ping functionality: You can now ping to signal your teammates to fall back.
- You are now able to mute players from the scoreboard.
- Improved prioritization for selection of units around towers.
- Made improvements to loadtimes and frame rates for Summoner's Rift, Twisted Treeline, and Tutorials.
- Toggle spells no longer cancel channeling when turned off.
- Made improvements to camera panning to make it smoother.
- Made improvements to how Fog of War interacts with the environment to enhance the visual display , this does not affect the gameplay aspect of Fog of War.
- Fixed a bug where Champions could be pulled across the map while teleporting.
- Fixed several issues where character animations would sometimes freeze.
- Fixed several bugs associated with reconnecting to a game.
- Fixed several bugs associated with load time crashes.
- Fixed a rare bug that caused in-game crashes.
Undocumented changes 编辑
- 奈德丽的 Takedown now does up to 300% additional damage based on champions missing hp up from 200%
- Aristocrat Vayne skin price reduced to 520 from 975
Patch Preview video 编辑
|League of Legends: Release History|