Kassadin, the Void Walker
|Release date (US)||August 7, 2009|
|Highlights & notes|
|← Previous||Next →|
PVP.net v0.24.15 编辑
- Upgraded Adobe Air to version 1.52.
- Fixed some localization bugs and added support for non-English characters.
- Adjusted how teams are balanced in matchmade games.
- Fixed a bug where you could manipulate your runes in your rune book while on the rune combiner page.
- Fixed a bug where some users could not see chat.
- Fixed a bug where users could get over the max amount of runes from the grab bag.
- Re-skinned password input screen for practice games.
- You can now look up forgotten usernames and look up for change passwords using our website.
League of Legends v0.9.22.7 编辑
- Kassadin is an agile fighter with a focus of fighting casters and chasing down fleeing foes.
- Null Sphere: Kassadin fires a void bolt dealing Magic Damage and silencing his target.
- Nether Blade: Kassadin's physical attacks steal a percent of his target's mana, and he gains twice the mana drained from these attacks.
- Force Pulse: Kassadin draws energy each spell he casts. Upon reaching 4 charges Kassadin can use Force Pulse to deal Magic Damage and slow enemies in front of him for 3 seconds.
- Riftwalk (Ultimate): Kassadin teleports to a nearby location dealing damage to nearby enemy units. Additionally, multiple Riftwalks In a short period of time cause them to cost additional mana and deal additional damage.
- Void Stone (Innate): Kassadin takes 15% reduced damage from abilities and transforms this damage into bonus attack speed.
- Glacial Storm Glacial Storm:
- It is no longer subject to global cooldown.
- Updated tooltip to fit the other toggle spells.
- Rebirth: egg now has set magic resist -36/-24/-12/12/24/36.
- Infernal Guardian: cast range reduced to 600 from 650.
- Enchanted Crystal Arrow:
- Max stun duration reduced to 4.5 from 5 sec.
- Now applies slow to the primary target (for when the stun duration is low).
- Added a minimum stun duration of 1 second.
- Carnivore: heal amount increased to 30-72 from 15-72.
- Hate Spike Hate Spike: cooldown increased to 0.8 from 0.75 sec.
- Malice and Spite Malice and Spite: duration reduced to 15 from 20 seconds.
- Movement speed increased to 325 from 315.
- Movement speed increased to 325 from 320.
- Meditate: now increases Armor and Magic Resist by 30.
- Updated Lore with names.
- Movement speed increased to 310 from 295.
- Visionary: tooltip updated.
- Overload: ability power ratio reduced to 0.8 from 1.0.
- Spell Flux: ability power ratio reduced to 0.7 from 0.75.
- Movement speed increased to 310 from 305.
- Mana per level increased to 43 from 37.
- Attack range increased to 425 from 400.
- Noxious Trap:
- Cast Duration increased to 2.5 from 2.
- Now has a bonus 150 Armor while stealthed.
- Movement Speed increased to 320 from 310.
- Base health Regen increased to 2 from 1.62.
- HP Regen per level reduced to 0.18 from 0.2.
- Bloodlust: duration increased to 15 from 10 seconds.
- Wild Cards Wild Cards:
- Ability power ratio reduced to 0.75 from 1.
- Cooldown increased to 5 from 4.
- Range reduced to 1450 from 1750.
- Baleful Strike Baleful Strike: mana cost reduced to 75 from 80.
- Event Horizon Event Horizon: cooldown reduced to 24/22/20/18/16 from 26/24/22/20/18.
- Dark Matter Dark Matter: cooldown reduced to 14 from 16.
- REWORKED Entropy: auto attacks lower the target's ability power by 25% (non-stacking).
- Primordial Burst Primordial Burst:
- Now gives a bonus 5 ability power upon killing a champion (just like Baleful Strike).
- Has a new updated sound.
- Movement Speed increased to 325 from 320.
- +30% Attack Speed.
- +55 Ability Power.
- +10 Mana Regeneration per 5
- +15% Cooldown Reduction.
- +500 Health.
- +500 Mana.
- +80 Ability Power.
- Passive: After a spell cast, your champion's next basic attack reduces your target's movement speed by 35% for 2.5 seconds. This effect can only occur once every 6 seconds.
- +15% Lifesteal.
- +40% Attack Speed.
- Passive: 30% chance on hit to proc a debuff that increases the damage received from enemy champion attacks by 8 Magic Damage for 8 seconds. This effect stacks to a maximum of 6.
- Slow increased to 30/40% from 25/35% (range/melee).
- Duration increased to 2.5 from 2.25 sec.
- : slow duration reduced to 2.5 from 3 sec.
- Doran's items & Gold per 10 sec items sell back reduced to 50% from 70% of original cost.
- REWORKED Promote: While on cooldown, Physical Attacks deal a bonus 15 damage to buildings.
- Cooldown increased to 150 from 120 sec.
- Duration reduced to 12 from 15 sec.
- Sight range reduced to 1800 from 2000.
- Vision is now blocked by terrain.
- Exhaust: cooldown reduced to 210 from 240 sec.
- Heal: AoE healing reduced to 50% from 66% of total.
- Reinforce: damage boost to minions increased to +9 from a passive +6.
- Fixed Tooltips.
- Rebalanced rune stats (nerfed hp5 / mp5 / lvl 1 stats, rebalanced armor pen and magic pen).
- Removed armor pen by lvl and magic pen by lvl runes from the grab bag and combiner.
- Boosted static armor pen and magic pen runes.
- Removed tier 1 and 2 gold / 10 runes from the grab bag and combiner.
- Changed tier 3 gold / 10 rune to tier 1 gold / 10.
- Fixed a few ability tooltips.
- Decay timer increased by 1 minute.
- First Blood gold increased to 150 from 100.
- Fixed Random Lua Errors.
- Global Experience reduced to 145 from 250.
- Global Gold increased to 165 from 125.
- Global Cooldown: ?????? Reduced to 0.5 from 1.
- Movement Speed Soft Capping:
- Minor Soft Capping Threshold increased to 400 from 370.
- Major Soft Capping Threshold increased to 475 from 450.
- Melee DPS Champions now gain 1.25 Magic Resist per level.
- Inhibitor Turrets: Base Damage reduced to 210 from 226.
- Field of View: Increased to 53 from 51.
- Kill Streak Bounty: Kill Streak bonus per kill decreased to 20% from 25%.
- Armor increased to 35 from 7.
- Damage reduced to 60 from 65.
- Gold increased to 35 from 22.
- Lesser Wraith:
- Armor increased to 30 from 5.
- Damage reduced to 35 from 45.
- Gold increased to 12 from 7.
- Load screen no longer displays Summoner Level.
- AFK timer increased to 8 minutes.
|League of Legends: Release History|