|| Instantly revives your champion at your team's summoner platform and grants a 125% movement speed increase which decays over 12 seconds.
| Cast range
| Breaks stealth?
| Related mastery
|| Summoner's Resolve
| Mastery effect
|| Increases your champion's maximum health by 220-560 (200 + 20*lvl) for 2 minutes upon revival.
Revive is a 'Non-Target' Summoner spell and only becomes available when your champion has been slain.
Revive is used to get into battle quickly after you died, giving your team an extra 'sixth' teammate. This makes it excellent to use in Dominion.
- Revive synergizes well with champions that have an 'on-death' innate like Karthus and Kog'Maw.
- The cooldown can be further reduced with the use of .
Patch History 编辑
- Now always increases your movement speed after reviving.
- Improved Revive now grants bonus health after reviving instead of a temporary speed boost.
- Health bonus upon reviving is now innate to the spell (as opposed to requiring Improved Revive).
- Improved Revive now grants a 125% movement speed increase upon revival (Improved Revive no longer grants a 225% movement speed increase).
- Revive can be used without breaking stealth.
- Now increases your movement speed by 225%, diminishing to normal over 12 seconds.
- Now gives greatly increased movement speed after use.
- Cooldown reduced to 510 seconds from 540 seconds.
- Preservation (mastery):
- Cooldown reduction increased to 30 seconds from 20 seconds.
- Health increase duration increased to 120 seconds from 90 seconds.
June 26, 2009 Patch:
- Preservation (mastery) – Reduces Revive's cooldown by 20 seconds, and upon resurrection, the revived player has their health increased by 400 temporarily.
June 12, 2009 Patch:
- Cooldown increased to 9 minutes from 8 minutes.
May 29, 2009 Patch:
- Cooldown increased to 7 minutes from 5 minutes.
Alpha Week 4:
- Cooldown reduced to 5 minutes from 8 minutes.
- Fixed a tooltip error.