|This article or section documents upcoming content.
+20 attack damage
+7 mana regen
|Passive||Unique Passive - Awe: Gain attack damage equal to 2% of your maximum mana.|
|Active||Toggle: Your single target spells and attacks consume 3% of your current mana to deal 6% of your current mana as magic damage.|
|Item cost||This item cannot be bought|
automatically transforms into this item upon fully charging Mana Charge (750 bonus mana).
- The transformation of into is unique. Despite it not being listed as a UNIQUE Toggle, it is impossible to gain a second.
- If you own both
and before reaching 750 bonus mana, Archangel's Staff takes priority and will transform into .
- The transformation drains Mana Charge, leaving the remaining Manamune on 0 bonus mana. This can be recharged, and will transform into upon completion.
- It is possible to charge a third for a further 750 bonus mana. Note that the Awe and Insight passives of Archangel's and Manamune, and the transformation passives are unique and so further purchases won't provide anything beyond the base stats.
- This item, by itself, grants a total of 40 attack damage with its passive.
- Also, by itself, the first hit of its active will consume 30 mana to grant 60 bonus magical damage on attacks and single-target spells.
- The name Muramana seems to be based of Muramasa, a famous japanese swordsmith.
- Muramana is the first item to have a toggle.