+20 attack damage|
+7 mana regeneration
Unique: 2% of your maximum mana is converted to attack damage.|
Unique: On hit, you gain +1 maximum mana (maximum +1000 maximum mana). 3 second cooldown.
Unique: On cast, you gain +4 maximum mana (contributes to same maximum). 3 second cooldown.
Attack > Damage|
Magic > Mana
Magic > Mana Regen
|Item cost||2110g (700g)|
- attack damage per 50 mana. With its flat 20 bonus attack damage, it provides as much attack damage as a at 1250 mana. Taking into account how much costs, it is less efficient than a until 1878 mana, although it does help with early game mana issues. gives 1
- Multiple stats, its mana bonus does not stack with 's, nor does that of . will not stack their mana-based attack damage, as that is a unique passive. While is effective with for
- By building a full set of items giving mana—a maxed , a maxed , , , and —it is possible to acquire a total of 3200 bonus mana (without factoring the natural mana of the champion), which will grant a total of 64 bonus attack damage with .
- Assuming you are attacking every three seconds and using an ability every three seconds, the 1000-mana unique passive takes 10 minutes to max.
- Toggle abilities with short cooldowns such as 辛吉德的Poison Trail Poison Trail and 艾希的 Frost Shot will not proc the mana increase.
- The name "Manamune" is a reference to the legendary swordsmith Masamune, who is widely regarded as Japan's greatest swordsmith.
- The was created accidentally by Alowicious Chucat while he was working with a blueprint for a different item.
- Manamune has an enormous resemblance to the Soul Calibur blade from the Soul Series.
Patch History 编辑