|Consume||Restores 100 mana over 15 seconds.|
Mana Potion is a consumable item in League of Legends. Consuming a Mana Potion will restore 100 mana over 15 seconds. Mana Potions are useful early game, but lose their effectiveness from the mid-game onwards as the champion's maximum mana and skill costs will be too excessive for them to be beneficial. It is useful for all champions that utilize mana, so they can cast abilities more often.
- You can use multiple while you have one active which will queue them up to be used after the previous completes (maximum 9 stacks).
- Using a , as with all other activated items, interrupts channeled abilities.
- As of V188.8.131.52 along with are one of the cheapest items in the game.
- In V184.108.40.206b works by increasing the user's mana regeneration by roughly 6.7 mana/second for 15 seconds, which effectively restores 100 mana over the duration. As a consequence of this mechanic, unique passive will stack with a Mana Potion, increasing its potency by up to 100%.
- This item was originally called Potion of Brilliance.
- During seasonal events, the has been replaced by seasonal items with the same effect, but different names/pictures.
- The 20px Eggnog Mana Potion was a seasonal item that replaced the Mana Potion during both the 2009 Snowdown Showdown, 2010 Snowdown Showdown, and 2011 Snowdown Showdown celebrations.
- The 20px Mana-Encrusted Apple was a seasonal item that replaced the Mana Potion during the 2010 Harrowing celebration.
- The 20px Dragon Dumpling was another seasonal item that replaced the Mana Potion during the Lunar Revel celebration.