+80 attack damage|
+25% critical strike chance
|Passive||Unique: +50% critical strike damage|
Attack > Critical Strike|
Attack > Damage
|Item cost||3830g (375g)|
Only the boldest of men and women dare take the risky trip to the hottest spot in Valoran, in the very center of the Shurima Desert. Those who successfully make the journey may bathe their swords in a magical pool of the purest water known to this world. Any edge dipped into this pool will stay sharper and strike truer than any other sword.
- attack damage in League of Legends. and surpass it at 15 and 21 stacks respectively. has the highest base
- This item was likely inspired by the game Lineage II, in which the Infinity Weapons are the strongest weapons one can get. The shares the same name, and looks almost exactly like an Infinity Weapon.
- The item could also be inspired by Shishio Makoto's Mugenjin in Rurouni Kenshin, which literally means . The weapon is sawtoothed, and the glow in the background of the in game icon gives it a sawtooth feel. (Especially as the whole point of his weapon is that it is a blade that stays sharp forever)
- Critical strike damage stacks additively, so it works together with other critical strike damage effects (generally Furor runes and/or Lethality).
- v188.8.131.52. was the most expensive item, but is no longer due to the cost reduction in patch
- It is one of the most cost-efficient items; for just 375 gold you get 10 AD (based on the price of basic items that would be worth about 360 gold), 7% critical chance (around 335 gold, based on different items) and the 50% critical strike damage passive.
- Despite this, the is the most expensive Advanced Tier Item, at 3830 gold.
- It is the only item that gives increased critical damage.
- With , Runes and Masteries, 300+% critical damage is obtainable.