|Effects||Ignites an enemy champion, dealing (50 + 20 × level) true damage over time to a single target and reduces the health regeneration and the healing effects received by 50%.|
|Related mastery||Summoner's Wrath|
|Mastery effect||While your Ignite spell is on cooldown, your champion gains 5 Ability Power and 5 Attack Damage.|
Ignite is a targeted summoner spell. It deals a good amount of true damage over 5 seconds, and reduces healing and regeneration effects by 50%.
Ignite is a common spell which is powerful in duels as it gives you an extra damage spell that scales with levels. It is often used to get first blood and to counter champions with a good amount of self heal like Vladimir and Warwick.
- This spell's damage can be increased through spells that increase damage from all sources such as Diplomatic Immunity Diplomatic Immunity, Torment, and Cutthroat.
- Cleanse removes the damage over time component of Ignite, but not the healing reduction.
- The healing debuff from Ignite does not stack with other abilities that apply a healing debuff, such as 厄运小姐的 Impure Shots.
- Using 2 Ignites on a single enemy champion will not stack. Instead they will refresh.
- Casting ignite does not interupt channeling spells, such as Malzahars ultimate.
- The icon for Ignite shows a great resemblance to 安妮的 Pyromania since they are both icons of a hand holding a flame.
Table of damage increase 编辑
|Level||Total True Damage||Damage per second|