+20 attack damage|
|Passive||Unique: Your basic attacks slow your target's Movement Speed by 40% for 2.5 seconds. (30% for ranged attacks)|
Attack > Damage|
Defense > Health
|Item cost||3250g (825g)|
- Champions like Fiora and Shyvana benefit the most from this item, as it gives them a way to stick to opponents and some form of cc.
- In most circumstances, the most efficient way to build slow chance and some health to increase survivability early without holding up the rest of your build too much.
is to complete the early, and continue to build other items; Phage provides a
- The may also be built earlier for a more consistent slow.
- The slow from
will not stack with and other items, such as or .
- Only the largest slow from an item is applied so having multiple slow effect items (such as Rylai's) will not increase your ability to slow. It will stack with ability slows, Blessing of the Lizard Elder, though with diminishing returns. , and
- On champions that need health more than the slow, is much more efficient at almost twice the health per gold.
- Dominion. It has more damage, but a weaker slow and less health. is an alternate Legendary item that performs a similar function but is only available in
- A build consisting of and is referred to as "Fratma's." Combining it with a is called "Fratmogs" among other possible names.