with Runic Affinity
The buff is available only on Summoner's Rift. It can be identified by swirling blue runes around the champion. Because of this, it is often referred to as the "blue buff" or just "blue". The Blue Buff's icon was originally for Tabu the Voodoo Shaman's Q ability before Tabu was cancelled.
How to Get 编辑
- On Summoner's Rift, by landing the killing blow to the Ancient Golem (from which its name is derived).
- By killing a champion that currently possesses this buff. In this case, the duration of the buff is refreshed.
- Due to the large mana regeneration it provides, it is excellent for many casters, especially those with spammable spells or persistent AoE effects such as Anivia, Karthus, Swain, or Amumu.
- Note that the buff increases energy regeneration on energy based champions to 80 per 5 seconds (the base is 50 per 5s).
- The cooldown reduction granted is very useful for powerful ultimates with long cooldowns such as Curse of the Sad Mummy, Idol Of Durand, Stand United, and Requiem.
See Also 编辑
Patch History 编辑