- Were you looking for information about cooldown reduction?
See Cooldown reduction for more detailed information.
Summoner spell cooldown 编辑
All summoner spells have long cooldown. The shortest is Clairvoyance with 70 seconds and the longest is Revive with 540 seconds. Because of their high cooldowns, the use of a summoner spell should be use in a tactical way.
Summoner spell cooldowns can only be reduce by the mastery Mastermind, from the Utility Mastery Tree. The only exception is Flash, which can reduce its cooldown by 15 seconds from Summoner's Insight Summoner's Insight.
Item cooldowns 编辑
Items with active abilities such as contain cooldowns that cannot be reduced by cooldown reduction. Other items like has a passive effect that can go on cooldown when the conditions are met.
Items of the same name shares a global cooldown among them. This means using an active ability of an item will send all the same items to cooldown, in both your inventory and shop. For example, if a champion with 3uses the activate ability of , all three will go to a 60 second cooldown. In addition, buying a new within the 60 second cooldown, the new will also be in cooldown until the remaining cooldown has refreshed.
Different items with similar effects does not share a global cooldown. A champion may haveand in their inventory and may use one of the activate effect without causing both items to go on cooldown.
Champion cooldown 编辑
Static cooldowns 编辑
Static cooldowns cannot be reduced by cooldown reduction. These include:
Innate Passive Cooldown 编辑
Some champion's innate passive have cooldowns. These passive cannot activate while on cooldown. Innate passive cooldown cannot be reduce by cooldown reduction. These include:
- 艾希的 Focus (Goes on cooldown when performing a basic attack)
- 艾尼维亚的 Rebirth
- 布里茨的Mana Barrier Mana Barrier
- 伊芙琳的Shadow Walk Shadow Walk (Goes on cooldown when performing any basic attacks or abilities)
- 盖伦的 Perseverance (Goes on cooldown when taking damage from enemy champions or turrets)
- 墨菲特的Granite Shield Granite Shield (Goes on cooldown when taking damage from any source)
- 厄运小姐的 Strut (Goes on cooldown when taking damage from any source)
- 魔腾的 Umbra Blades
- 慎的 Ki Strike
- 提莫的 Camouflage (Goes on cooldown when performing any action)
- 沃利贝尔的Chosen of the Storm Chosen of the Storm
- 吉格斯的Short Fuse Short Fuse
Ammo cooldowns 编辑
Ammo cooldowns is the ammo's recharge time. Ammo cooldowns can be reduce by cooldown reduction. Abilities that requires ammo can only be used while the champion has ammo and the ability is not on cooldown.
Note: Only the ammo's recharge time of these abilities is shown here, to read more information on each of these abilities, follow the link on each of them.
- 阿卡丽的 Shadow Dance gains one Essence of Shadow every 25 / 20 / 15 seconds.
- 库奇的Missile Barrage Missile Barrage stores one missile every 12 seconds.
- 黑默丁格的 H-28G Evolution Turret stores one turret every 25 seconds.
- 卡尔玛的 Karma gains one Mantra every 30 / 25 / 20 seconds.
- 提莫的 Noxious Trap store one trap every 35 / 31 / 27 seconds.
- 婕拉的Rampant Growth Rampant Growth stores seeds every 17 / 16 / 15 / 14 / 13 seconds.
Delay Cooldown 编辑
Delay Cooldown are when the ability will go on cooldown once the champion has finished casting all parts of the spell, or the period of casting the spell has finished. For example, 阿狸的 Spirit Rush will go on to cooldown once all three dash has been perform or the time period of which to cast all three dashes have ended. These include:
- Damage Modifiers:
- 布里茨的Power Fist Power Fist
- 盖伦的 Decisive Strike
- 贾克斯的 Empower
- 蕾欧娜的 Shield of Daybreak
- 莫德凯撒的 Mace of Spades
- 内瑟斯的Siphoning Strike Siphoning Strike
- 奈德丽的 Takedown
- 波比的Devastating Blow Devastating Blow
- 雷克顿的Ruthless Predator Ruthless Predator
- 雷恩加尔的 Savagery
- 萨科的 Deceive
- 希瓦娜的 Twin Bite
- 希维尔的 Ricochet
- 泰隆的 Noxian Diplomacy
- 特朗德尔的Rabid Bite Rabid Bite
- 崔斯特的Pick a Card Pick a Card
- 韦鲁斯的 Piercing Arrow
- 薇恩的 Tumble
- 沃利贝尔的Rolling Thunder Rolling Thunder
- 孙悟空的Crushing Blow Crushing Blow
- 赵信的 Three Talon Strike
- 约里克的Omen of War Omen of War
- Multiple Dashes like:
- Multiple Attacks like:
- Some Self-Buff like: