with Runic Affinity (mastery) Runic Affinity
The Blessing of the Lizard Elder is a neutral buff available on Summoner's Rift. The buff can be identified by swirling red runes and a red runed circle around the champion. Because of this it is often referred to as the "red buff" or just "red". The damage dealt is true damage. This makes it valuable in killing champions who have high armor and magic resistance.
How to obtain 编辑
- On Summoner's Rift, by killing the 20px Lizard Elder (from which its name is derived).
- By killing a champion that currently possess this buff. In this case, the duration of the buff is refreshed.
- As of V22.214.171.124, the red buff slows (8/16/24)% for melee characters and (5/10/15)% for ranged characters at levels (1/6/11). This makes the buff more effective when utilized by melee characters such as Xin Zhao, Udyr, or Tryndamere than it does for ranged attackers such as Tristana and Ezreal. Note however that it is easier for ranged champions to apply the slow without getting in dangerous situations and they can also use it to keep melee attackers at a distance.
- The jungler will most likely take the red buff early in the game.
- The slow from the buff stacks with all other effects that would reduce the target's movement speed, except another red buff.
- For example if you are carrying a and have the red buff, both slows will be applied to the target.
- Increasing attack speed does not increase true damage dealt by the red buff, as the damage is applied as a non-stacking damage over time effect.
- 辛德拉的Force of Will Force of Will can be used on the 20px Lizard Elder to quickly apply the debuff to a nearby enemy champion.
See also 编辑
- Crest of the Ancient Golem Crest of the Ancient Golem
- Exalted with Baron Nashor Exalted with Baron Nashor
- Crest of Crushing Wrath
Patch history 编辑