|Consume||Restores 150 health over 15 seconds.|
Health Potion is a consumable item in League of Legends. Consuming a will restore 150 health over 15 seconds after being used. It is a very useful item for nearly every champion early game due to its affordability but loses its effectiveness as champions' levels increase. The maximum health will be too substantial for it to be significant and any damage received would be too great.
It used to be highly recommended to buy multiple jungling as it provided increased early-game survivability. The % health gain from jungling creeps reduces their utility.when
- You can use multiple while you have one active which will queue them up to be used after the previous completes (maximum 5 stacks).
- Using a Fiddlesticks, since interrupting his Drain can be fatal when dealing with harder jungle camps. , as with all other activated items, interrupts channeled abilities. This is particularly relevant if jungling as
- along with are currently one of the cheapest items in League of Legends.
- Using a damage over time spells such as 莫德凯撒的 Children of the Grave or Ignite (keeping in mind, of course, the reduced effectiveness from Ignite's effect). can counter the damage from
- can not be used at full health.
- During seasonal events, the has been replaced by seasonal items with the same effect, but different names/pictures.
- The 2009 Snowdown Showdown, 2010 Snowdown Showdown, and 2011 Snowdown Showdown celebrations. was a seasonal item that replaced the Health Potion during the
- The 2010 and 2011 Harrowing events. was a seasonal item that replaced the Health Potion during the
- The Lunar Revel celebration. was another seasonal item that replaced the Health Potion during the