|Consume||Places an invisible ward with 1100 range. Lasts 3 minutes.|
- Wards placed into walls will jump to the nearest placeable location, as shown in this video.
- Teleporting to the ward will reveal it for the duration of the spell.
- is not available in the Crystal Scar or the Proving Grounds.
- The Scout mastery increases the range of wards by 5%. This increases the range of the Sight Ward to 1155.
- The ward has a cast range of 600. After being placed, it is visible for 1 second, and then becomes invisible until its 3-minute duration expires.
- The ward has 3 HP, and every attack will only damage it by 1. There is also no way to regenerate its health.
- Wards grant 25 gold when destroyed.
Intelligent usage of wards goes a long way, namely in key brush locations, intersections, in front of Dragon/ Baron Nashor. This is useful for map awareness of potential ganks, champion movements, and/or attempts to kill an Epic Monster.
Wards that are placed on a Noxious Trap will cause the mushroom to explode, a damage free method of removing them.
Certain characters with attack-timer refreshing abilities can clear wards in the momenets after they are placed.
- Shyvana can use Twin Bite along with an autoattack.
- Renekton can autoattack followed by Ruthless Predator Ruthless Predator, or use a Fury-enhanced cast of Ruthless Predator by itself.
- Leona can attack, activate and use Shield of Daybreak, and immediately attack again. However the third attack is not automatic and must be ordered by the player.
- Katarina can attack, use Shunpo and attack again.