- Classic skin
- Classic skin 2
- Classic skin 3
- Rusty Blitzcrank
- Goalkeeper Blitzcrank
- Boom Boom Blitzcrank
- Boom Boom Blitzcrank 2
- Piltover Customs Blitzcrank
- Definitely Not Blitzcrank
- Blitzcrank was designed by Ezreal (person).
- If Rocket Grab Rocket Grab is cast and Blitzcrank moves, his hand will disappear as it has not been retracted yet.
- Blitzcrank's style of play bears a resemblance to the DotA character, Pudge. This is mostly due to Blitzcrank's Rocket Grab Rocket Grab skill and Pudge's Meat Hook having similar mechanics.
- Though Blitzcrank uses his right arm for Rocket Grab Rocket Grab, the picture used for it displays his left hand.
- In the lore Blitzcrank runs a dating service called "Blitzcrank's Fleshling Compatibility Services."
- His dance is a reference to the Macarena, a popular Spanish song.
- Blitzcrank's lore is similar to that of the Bicentennial Man, a movie based on a short story by Isaac Asimov, where the main character is a sentient robot played by Robin Williams.
- Blitzcrank's name might be a reference to Blitzkrieg (German for Lightning War), a strategy used by the Germans in World War 2.
- Blitzcrank's quote, "Exterminate" is a reference to the popular villains in Doctor Who, The Daleks.
- This may also be a reference to Evil Robots in movies, who have a tendancy to say "Exterminate".
- The quote: "A rolling golem gathers no rust" is derived from the adage "A rolling stone gathers no moss".
- Blitzcrank's quote: "The magic calls to me" is almost exactly like a quote from Veigar: "The magic, it calls to me!".
- Rusty Blitzcrank is one of the only non-limited edition event skins to be removed from the store, ostensibly because of low quality, as it was almost identical to his basic skin.
- Piltover Customs Blitzcrank was the first skin presented by GANK Industries, though that information was classified until April 2.
- The boxing gloves for Boom Boom Blitzcrank have the acronym "LOL" on one and the word "PWN" on the other.
- The Goalkeeper Blitzcrank skin, along with the soccer skins for other champions, appeared just before the 2010 World Cup started, and were removed from the store on October 31st, 2010
- Blitzcrank was originally created by Viktor but the credit for his work was stolen by Professor Stanwick.