- The increased damage from Short Fuse Short Fuse can be used to better last hit minions or harass an enemy champion.
- Mega Inferno Bomb Mega Inferno Bomb can be used on enemies near a turret to force them to back off.
- Place your Mega Inferno Bomb Mega Inferno Bomb where it will hit most of the enemy team.
- Mega Inferno Bomb Mega Inferno Bomb is excellent to ruin an enemy push : it can wipe out an army of minions and heavily damage several enemy champions, brutally ending any attempt to push and also giving you lots of gold. Wait for the enemy team to be as close as possible without risking to damage any turret for maximum efficiency.
- Mega Inferno Bomb Mega Inferno Bomb works well with a strong allied AoE CC, like 阿木木的 Curse of the Sad Mummy or 娑娜的 Crescendo.
- Satchel Charge Satchel Charge, Hexplosive Minefield Hexplosive Minefield (when placed/detonated by enemies), and Mega Inferno Bomb Mega Inferno Bomb will grant vision inside brush and in the Fog of War.
- You can use Mega Inferno Bomb Mega Inferno Bomb's great range to gank other lanes efficiently.
- You can use Satchel Charge Satchel Charge to throw an enemy into a Hexplosive Minefield Hexplosive Minefield and quickly you can use the slow to land a perfect Mega Inferno Bomb Mega Inferno Bomb.
- It's recommended to save Satchel Charge Satchel Charge in teamfights to make a quick escape for or to interrupt channeled spells such as 卡特琳娜的 Death Lotus, and 卡尔萨斯的 Requiem.
- Bouncing Bomb Bouncing Bomb has a fast travel time meaning it is a strong tool for harass especially when combined with Short Fuse Short Fuse to play the hit and run game.
- Satchel Charge Satchel Charge can be used offensively too. Placing it in the middle of your lane and walking around it will make your lane opponents scared of getting too close, as you can activate it for a huge leap. Satchel Charge Satchel Charge combined with Hexplosive Minefield Hexplosive Minefield is a very powerful zoning tool, and can force your enemy to walk in the direction you choose, making it easy to land a Bouncing Bomb Bouncing Bomb or a Mega Inferno Bomb Mega Inferno Bomb.
- Hexplosive Minefield Hexplosive Minefield can choke off large portions of jungle routes which effectively deters chasing enemy champions
- Ziggs naturally suffers from long cooldowns and the high mana costs. Itemize to counteract these deficiencies.
- cooldown reduction, and mana regeneration. is a strong item on Ziggs, providing AP,
- Short Fuse Short Fuse. It can be later turned into . works well with his passive,
- mana regeneration, cooldown reduction, and of course Ability Power. gives Ziggs everything he needs, intense
- Grabbing an early Mana Regen and Magic resistance, allowing you to harass constantly and take less damage from your opponent. is good laning choice because of its high
- Getting early Bouncing Bomb Bouncing Bomb. will allow you to better avoid Ziggs' main early source of damage –
- With proper timing, 吉格斯的Bouncing Bomb Bouncing Bomb can be dodged by running underneath it in between bounces.
- Ziggs deals mostly magic damage. Building magic resistance items will reduce your damage taken.
- All of Ziggs' spells have a very long cooldown at early levels; engage him after he finishes casting his abilities.
- Stay away from the center of his Mega Inferno Bomb Mega Inferno Bomb, as the spell will deal less damage if you are outside the center. You can tell when where it will land by the circle it creates before it lands.
- Stay away from his Hexplosive Minefield Hexplosive Minefield to avoid the slow.
- A character with a spell shield ability or pets can also demolish the mine field.