- Classic skin
- Cowgirl Miss Fortune
- Waterloo Miss Fortune
- Secret Agent Miss Fortune
- Secret Agent Miss Fortune
- Candy Cane Miss Fortune
- Road Warrior Miss Fortune
- Miss Fortune was designed by Geeves.
- Sarah Fortune is her real name, Miss Fortune is made to sound like misfortune.
- This relates to the old sailor myth that women on ships were bad luck.
- Her Ultimate's name, Bullet Time, is based off of a term used in movies in which all action goes into slow-motion, a term coined by the movie The Matrix.
- Her matched pistols ('Shock' and 'Awe') are a reference to a military tactic which dictates the use of overwhelming firepower and battlefield awareness to drain the enemy's will to fight back.
- Miss Fortune was one of the champions available to be chosen for the Noxian pool during the 2nd Ionia vs. Noxus match. She was one of the selected champions.
- Some of her quotes are direct references to Han Solo from Star Wars A New Hope.
- "I always shoot first": Refers to Han's shoot-out with Greedo.
- "Don't get cocky": A famous Han Solo quote.
- "I've got a good feeling about this": is similar to how Han uses a similar phrase.
- "Watch your mouth kid, or you'll find yourself respawning at home!": An adapted version of one of Han's lines.
- The French Taunt is a reference to the movie "The Good, the bad and the Ugly".
- The pose she is in for her old Classic skin artwork resembles the Captain Morgan pose.
- Waterloo Miss Fortune skin is a reference to depictions of Napoleon Bonaparte at the time of the "Battle of Waterloo".
- Mafia Miss Fortune, Gangster Twitch and Mafia Graves share a Mafia theme.
- Secret Agent Miss Fortune skin gives Miss Fortune a modern espionage Femme fatale theme.
- Secret Agent Miss Fortune skin resembles the character of Jessica Rabbit of the movie "Who frame Roger Rabbit"
- The background in the second Chinese Secret Agent Miss Fortune splash art alludes to the night street scenes found in Hong Kong Island and Kowloon.
- One of the neon bulletin in the background, 多兰武器坊, translates to "Doran weapon workshop".
- In the Chinese Art for her Cowgirl Miss Fortune skin, you can see a poster to the left, declaring Bandito Fiddlesticks wanted.
- The name of the Road Warrior Miss Fortune skin might have been inspired by the movie Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior.
- Her Road Warrior Miss Fortune skin closely resembles the post-apocalyptic clothing worn by people in the same movie.
- The sawed-off double barrel shotgun design for the skin might have been inpired by Max Rockatansky's sawed-off double barrel shotgun from the same movie.
- Miss Fortune is searching for the person who killed her mother, a man with red eyes.
- Miss Fortune has a strong distrust for pirates and she finds herself constantly bickering with the infamous Gangplank (the only captain to resist her charms) over the direction of Bilgewater politics.