The Hunt Is On编辑
As part of the event, The Hunt Is On!, Rengar and Kha'Zix are assigned to defeat one another in battle. The first to score a kill on the other claims victory (assists count). The event begins randomly after Kha'Zix has used all 3 evolution points, and Rengar is in possession of the .
- If Kha'Zix is victorious, he gains a fourth evolution point.
- If Rengar is victorious, his is replaced with the , which grants him the bonuses of a fully stacked .
This event can only occur once per game, even if both teams possess both champions. A video describing the event can be found here.
- Kha'Zix was designed by David “Volty" Abecassis.
- Kha'Zix's placeholder name was Teek.
- Morello has stated Kha'Zix is not in any way related to Omen.
- The interaction between Kha'Zix and Rengar may be reference to the Alien vs Predator series.
- Kha'Zix shares the "evolution through assimilation/consumption" doctrine with the Zerg, Tyranid and Cell from the Dragon Ball series.
- During his Recall and Teleport animation, Kha'Zix poses similarly to the Monster from Cloverfield.
- Kha'Zix movement animation changes when he enters the brush.
- When Leap is evolved there is chance he will fly when moving, similiar to Pulsefire Ezreal and Monarch Kog'Maw.
- Kha'Zix's Void Spike Void Spike ability is similar to Hydralisk's spike attack animation from Starcraft 2.
- Kha'Zix has animations listed as "Stunned" and "Knockup", they can be seen here.
- Kha'Zix is the only champion so far to have a different champion icon & splash art
- Kha'Zix adds additional quotes to his in-game dialogue based on which abilities he evolves.
- Kha'Zix shares Skarner's quote "Limb from limb."
- Mecha Kha'Zix is the first launch skin to be priced at 1350 .
- The champion bundle was seemingly priced as if Mecha Kha'Zix cost 975 , as bundles are priced with skins being 50% off their usual price.
- The skin features a new dance and a new joke.
- Kha'Zix's voice has a mechanical echo to it.
- Special particles and effects are added to Kha'Zix' skills, similar to the Battlecast Cho'Gath skin.
- Classic Kha'Zix shares visual similarities with the following:
- The Mantis, an insect that has inspired many Sci-fi creatures.
- The Xenomorph from the Alien series.
- The Space Pirates from the Metroid series.
- Mecha Kha'Zix resembles:
- Kha'Zix fought against Rengar from sunset to sunrise and was wounded during the conflict. He now seeks to consume Rengar in order to evolve into the ultimate predator.
- Kha'Zix and Rengar's rivalry is possibly a reference to the Alien vs Predator series.
- Kha'Zix, Cho'Gath and Kog'Maw originate from the Void.
Mecha Kha'Zix Skin Spotlight编辑