Arachnid, Melee, Buff
|Health||5011 + 280 per player level and 150 per minute|
|Attack damage||143 + 8 per minute|
|Critical strike chance||0%|
|Initial spawn time||10:00|
Once defeated, Vilemaw will grant all living members of the killing team the Crest of Crushing Wrath that provides bonus health and mana regeneration as well as an attack speed buff and 20% cooldown reduction.
Vilemaw has a powerful AoE conical pull attack and a stacking debuff that reduces your armor and magic resistance by 0.5 (estimate). The debuff caps at 60 stacks. Being hit by its melee basic attacks will apply one stack, while his long ranged attacks apply 4 stacks and his short ranged AoE slam attacks will apply 15 stacks.
- Vilemaw has an easter egg where if two champions dance in front of it within 5 seconds of one another, Vilemaw will dance along with them. His dance is a reference to "The Carlton Dance" from The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.
- The skeleton of a dragon can be seen near Vilemaw. It was confirmed to be the former most powerful neutral monster Ebonmaw (the dragon on Twisted Treeline) by Tamat in a forum post found here, but Kitae says that this is merely a tribute and not canon.
- Another tribute to him is that Vilemaw has the "maw" word in his name.
- It could be possible that the mythical spider god mentioned in Elise's lore is Vilemaw.
- Upon defeat, Vilemaw doesn't simply die - instead, he retreats back into his lair in the background.