Kage's Lucky Pick is an advanced item in League of Legends.
- It is beneficial to purchase this item if it is planned to be upgraded into a or later in the game.
- This item will pay for itself after 25 minutes and 30 seconds, or if sold, in 12 minutes and 46 seconds.
- It is the second least expensive of all gold-generating items, the least expensive being .
- The item's name probably comes from the movie Tenacious D: The Pick of Destiny, in which character called Kyle Gass (nickname: Kage) has 'Kage's Lucky Pick'.
- Now indicates in the tooltip how much gold it has generated over the course of the game.
- Gold per 10 effect is now Unique. It won't stack when the bonus comes from itself, but it will stack when having different items.
- No longer displays a +x gold over the Champion although it is still granting the Gold.
- Now sell back for 50% (from 70%).
July 10, 2009 Patch:
- Combine cost reduced to 330g from 380g.
June 26, 2009 Patch:
- Combine cost increase to 380g from 360g.
May 9, 2009 Patch:
- Gold gain per 10 seconds increased to 5 from 4.