|Stats||+80 ability power|
|Active||Unique: Deals magic damage to target champion equal to 15% of their current health (+5% per 100 ability power) with a minimum of 200 damage. 1 minute cooldown. (750 range)|
Magic > Ability Power|
|Item cost||2600g (975g)|
Deathfire Grasp is a legendary item in League of Legends. It is best used to initiate a team fight, to not only utilize the maximum amount of damage possible from an ability power nuke, but also lower the health of tanks and other high-health characters. The active from the item applies on-ability effects (such as Rylai's Crystal Scepter, Blackfire Torch and Spell Vamp), and is treated as a single-target spell for the purpose of these effects. It does not apply champion-specific effects (such as Brand's passive).
- When champions and was removed and reworked into its current iteration.
was originally added, it was far too powerful on certain
- It's previous behaviour has now been revamped into a new Twisted Treeline item, .
- In the V18.104.22.168 patch, the item was reimplemented with a new functionality.
-  , , , , , and are a sextet of "sister items" that share the similar features such as an active ability and a gold-generating item in their recipe.
- Abilities that cause you to deal increased damage also increase the damage dealt by 凯尔的 Reckoning, 弗拉基米尔的 Hemoplague, 波比的Diplomatic Immunity Diplomatic Immunity, and 斯维因的 Torment). (e.g.
- It would require 1700 AP for the active ability to deal 100% of the target's current health as damage. That is without factoring in magic resistance. This means that only Veigar could instantly kill a champion with the Deathfire Grasp without a setup dedicated to it thanks to the passive and active components of his Baleful Strike Baleful Strike.