+25 health regeneration
Unique: +5% cooldown reduction|
Unique: 20% chance on being hit by an auto attack to slow the attacker's movement and attack speed by 35% for 3 seconds.
|Active||Unique: Slows movement speed and attack speed of surrounding units by 35% for 1 seconds + 0.5 seconds for every 100 armor and magic resistance. 60 second cooldown. (500 Range)|
Defense > Armor|
Defense > Health
Defense > Health Regen
Magic > Cooldown Reduction
|Item cost||3075g (600g)|
- It is worth mentioning that items that can reduce attack speed. , , and are the only
- attack speed and movement speed, making is extremely useful on bruisers who might otherwise be kited by enemy carries. 's unique passive slows both
- tanky melee DPS champions, especially the manaless champions like Dr. Mundo, Garen, and Lee Sin that don't benefit from so much. is commonly purchased by
- With the added bonus of the active's significant attack speed slowing effect, can win teamfights against a team of heavy melee autoattackers.
- The actual formula for armor + magic resistance)/200 seconds, which means that every point of armor or magic resistance increases the duration and not just steps of 100. 's active duration is 1 + (
- , , , , , and are a sextet of "sister items" that share the similar features such as an active ability and a gold-generating item in their recipe.
- Robin 'Randuin' Liao. is named after former Riot employee
- The passive effect on (shared with ), is the only attack speed slow in the game that works only on the base attack speed of the target. In other words, it is as if the affected target has 35% less bonus attack speed. All other sources (including Randuin's active) reduce total attack speed.
- Chrono Trigger. 's active effect's debuff is named Black Omen, possibly a reference to the floating palace bearing the same name from the game