- Be careful what skills you learn as Udyr cannot max out all of his skills. Each skill is capped at level 5, but the max level is 18, therefore one of Udyr's skills has a lower level than its full potential. This may cause players to decide between Tiger Stance and Phoenix Stance as their main source of damage. Tiger Stance is often best suited for single target burst damage while Phoenix Stance is useful for AoE damage and clearing minion waves. Depending on the skill build, sometimes it is wiser to have two skills at level 4 than to have one skill at level 3.
- Constantly activating Udyr's stances is important to increasing his damage. The attack speed and DoT from activating Tiger Stance persists if you switch stances, so you can switch to Phoenix Stance and get the extra burst from the third Phoenix Stance hit sooner. The inverse works as well - the AD bonus from Phoenix Stance improves the damage of the on-hit of Tiger Stance so using both stances in conjunction is fundamental to his gameplay. The increased damage, in turn, improves the heal from Turtle Stance.
- Rotating between stances gives Udyr an attack speed boost from his passive Monkey's Agility. But be mindful of his mana as his abilities have high mana costs at early ranks.
- Udyr can easily tank and clear minion waves. Turtle Stance provides a shield to reduce damage from minions and heal from his damage output ensures the minions don't deplete his health. The attack speed from Monkey's Agility and Tiger Stance with the area of effect magic damage from Phoenix Stance can take out huge minion waves. This can be further improved with or .
- When pushing a turret, alternating between Tiger Stance and Phoenix Stance is very effective. Be careful though as the AoE magic damage from Phoenix Stance can deal damage to enemy champions and aggro towers.
- Late game Udyr can solo a tower easily by alternating between Phoenix Stance (provides attack damage), Tiger Stance (provides attack speed), and Turtle Stance (provides a shield which helps mitigate some of the damage). If the enemy team comes to interfere, you can quickly escape using the movement speed boost from Bear Stance.
- Use Bear Stance to stun an enemy champion before switching stances or targets. Bear Stance cannot stun a unit recently stunned for 6 seconds, so it is a good idea to target another champion or to use Tiger Stance or Phoenix Stance to deal higher burst damage during the stun.
- Try to time the stun and movement speed buff from Bear Stance so you can stun the enemy and then activate Bear Stance's movement speed buff to create distance to escape. If that's not enough, there's always .
- Udyr is only melee with no ranged abilities. Therefore, he is vulnerable to kiting so avoid ranged harass and CC. You should wait for your allies to initiate and set up for you, or coordinate with them to encircle targets.
- Udyr's lack of gap-closers and high mana costs can make ganking problematic sometimes. Having a strategy for getting into, and staying within, melee range is essential.
- A Flash + Bear Stance combo is very effective during ganking as Udyr's primary problem with ganking is reaching the enemy. Ask the person in the lane you'll gank if the enemy champion has used Flash or a similar ability recently to make sure you don't waste yours or you risk your target escaping.
- When ganking as Udyr, try to hide in brush. Activate Tiger Stance and, before the duration of the DoT from Tiger Stance ends, switch to Bear Stance and stun the opponent. If done correctly you will apply the DoT from Tiger Stance when you hit with your Bear Stance. Activating Tiger Stance in quick succession beyond that will not stack but only refresh the DoT.
- Because of Udyr's high early damage with Tiger Stance, a good strategy to get early kills with Janna in your team (using her passive), movement speed Quintessences and , you can either force a Summoner spell or kill your lane opponent, by chasing them through the lane.
- item for Udyr. He is very susceptible to crowd control. is essentially a must have
- Udyr is not very item dependent in the early game as he has good damage with either Tiger Stance or Phoenix Stance and survivability with Turtle Stance and a single or . A gold per 10 item like or can aid his early game as well as give him useful gold for late game.
- All of the "jungling items", , , or , are good items for Udyr.
- Udyr's damage output because he can get a proc every time he changes stances and the mana is much appreciated. or are great choices to boost
- Udyr's gameplay. A gives him movement speed without having to put points into Bear Stance and a will keep an enemy in melee range once Udyr can close the gap. The passive from , and later , can add significant burst damage to his Tiger Stance or Phoenix Stance as well as every other time he activates a stance. Also Udyr is one of very few champions, if not the only champion, with a cooldown low enough to proc the passive whenever it is available with no CDR items. can help
- Being a pure melee champion with no ranged abilities, Udyr needs survivability to even enter the fray, let alone deal damage. Items that offer armor such as , , , or are good choices for his build.
- Udyr as it gives him much appreciated stats. Mana is good as his abilities cost a lot early in the game as well as armor to reduce enemy physical damage. Cooldown reduction is useful to keep the persistent effects from Udyr's stances constantly active. is a good choice for
- kiting tools as both can slow any attacking enemy's movement speed and attack speed. Since Udyr is susceptible to being kited, is usually superior to and . Although you can get both and early - and together might be more armor than you need. or are great anti-
- items that should be considered if you find yourself getting focused as they can make the enemy less likely to prioritize you as a target. Otherwise, they probably should be saved as a backup or late game armor item. or are
- Attack speed is great for an Udyr build using Phoenix Stance as it allows him to get the third hit and additional magic damage more quickly. is an especially good item for Phoenix Stance.
- Udyr has very high attack speed enhancing abilites. With Tiger Stance at level 5 and maximum stacks of Monkey's Agility, he easily reaches the 2.5 attacks per second cap with a few attack speed items. This fact makes on-hit effect items such as and very viable.
- Tiger Stance scales well with attack damage items.
- Although Udyr's high attack speed can make more useful, 's armor reduction isn't very important as Udyr isn't focused on dealing physical damage. With the health restoration of Turtle Stance and life steal of , Udyr has incredible sustain and damage in a fight. and are good items for him, rushing them over survivability can backfire. Even though
- Udyr has plenty of choices for magic resistance as , , , , and are all good items for him.
- Udyr since it boosts the heal on Turtle Stance and it is cheap if not doing so well. Due to the fact that it also affects life steal, it's also a good choice to add or . is a good choice on
- magic resist, grants Udyr some mana and health and offers a shield against more bursty ability power casters. An early , combined with his Turtle Stance, can offer Udyr some mana and health for even more sustain in lane. , in addition to
- magic resistance if a magic damage dealer is getting out of hand and offers attack speed and a little additional magic damage to Udyr's autoattacks. Udyr can easy reach the maximum magic resistance stacks with his high attack speed. is a good cheap choice for
- magic resistance. Although other magic resistance items are more useful, that doesn't mean has nothing to offer Udyr. The movement speed can help keep Udyr in melee range, making Bear Stance less essential. should be a last resort for
- magic resistance items for Udyr as the attack damage they provide can increase the damage from Tiger Stance. and are superior dps choices to most other
- Critical strike items may be wasted on Udyr because his attacks won't critically strike while in Turtle Stance. Ability power items aren't that great for him either as his AP ratios are low.
- Although mana or mana regeneration items are very useful on Udyr early in the game, as the mana costs on his abilities decrease or as Udyr has Crest of the Ancient Golem, they lose their effectiveness. If you find his mana pool especially troublesome and you have some gold you're willing to spend, consider a , which also offers magic resistance, , which also offers gold per 10 and health regeneration, / , which also offers attack damage, or .
|用户博客:Luckyvampire/Template:Recommended Items||用户博客:Luckyvampire/Template:Recommended Items|
|用户博客:Luckyvampire/Template:Recommended Items||用户博客:Luckyvampire/Template:Recommended Items|
Udyr is a natural jungler - Turtle Stance allows him to gain health and mana back. Putting a skill point in it at level two after taking Phoenix Stance or Tiger Stance at level one ensures effective jungling. He can also solo 20px Dragon very early in the game.
- Udyr has choices for jungling depending on whether which stance he relies to do damage, either his Tiger Stance or his Phoenix Stance or even both. Phoenix Stance currently clears the jungle more quickly than Tiger Stance due to the area of effect damage and attack damage and ability power steriod but Tiger Stance has higher burst for more quick single target damage which may be more useful than Phoenix Stance for ganks or dueling the enemy jungler and Tiger Stance scales favorably into the later aspects of the game with attack damage. Deciding on which stance to chose depends on Udyr's build and the player's personal preference.
- Be aware that Udyr is very mana dependent in the earlier aspects of the game because spamming his abilities with their high mana cost will easily drain his mana pool so be careful with how many times you activate his stances to clear a camp. He might need some mana regen like Crest of the Ancient Golem or at least s for a second jungle clear.
- Udyr can jungle with Phoenix Stance for more area of effect damage and a faster clear time. Phoenix Stance offers more starting item options than Tiger Stance.
- Udyr can also jungle with Tiger Stance for better single target damage.
Runes and Masteries编辑
- Udyr is a pure melee champion with no gap closers, and is thus very vulnerable to being kited.
- Ranged champions have a better chance against Udyr due to his all melee skills.
- Picking up Tenacity items such as can reduce the stun duration from Bear Stance, and make him a less effective ganker.
- When laning against Udyr, it can be beneficial to bait him into switching stances to try and initiate, after which you quickly run away. This can easily drain his early game mana pool, forcing him to regain his lost mana by either going back to the fountain or attacking minions in Turtle Stance. The latter should push the lane, giving your jungler an easy gank.
- This can prompt the enemy to focus on leveling up Turtle Stance, lowering Udyr's mid game damage and giving you the advantage in skirmishes.
- Udyr alternating Turtle Stance and Bear Stance is one of the harder champions in the game to chase down - and the stun of Bear Stance can easily make you regret chasing him if back-up arrives to aid him. Think very carefully about attempting to commit and kill him, and be very aware of the whereabouts of his teammates.